- Login or create an account
- Select your products from the store
- Stock up on as many supplies as you need!
- Your discounts for bulk orders will be applied upon check out
Bring the best Sunscreens to your Store
Warrior, Win Your Battles
For the past 10 years our company United Spirit of America has been selling our products to the US Military.
Our products have been tested thoroughly; not only in the lab, but also in the field by our nation's heroes under the most brutal conditions and in the most harsh environments.
They rely on the quality of our products to keep them healthy and ready for battle… our feeling is that if it is good enough for them, it will be good enough for your customers.
How to order
Go to the shop button and click on the product you want
You select the number of cases you want and add to cart
You pay and your order is on its way for you to start making more money.
WHY WARRIOR - WIN YOUR BATTLES
Our brand is so appealing because every single person is in a fight with something
- For some it’s an illness medical condition
- Perhaps it's money, fiscal responsibilities, career, IRS taxes, college tuition, bankruptcy or mortgage concerns
- Or maybe it's relationship issues: an ex, spouse, parents, or children
- Or trouble maintaining a healthy lifestyle: managing weight/diet, trying to quit smoking, or exercising regularly
Great Sunscreen! It's sweat proof and doesn't have any fragrance.
A lot of SPF 50s go on thick and cakey...not this one. We go jet skiing every weekend and needed something that can outlast us. We found it!
By Lilwhodas on March 3, 2017
Absolutely loved this sunscreen! My family and I are all very fair skinned
and this really helped prevent us from burning the entire time we were out
in the sun. I would 100% recommend this product. By far the best I have used thus far!
By Lindsay on February 8, 2017
Perfect. My son is a scuba diving instructor living in the Carribean and has educated me on the detrimental effects of sunscreens on the reefs.
This product is believed to be totally safe
By Natawkah on September 18, 2017